Monday, May 24, 2010

The Collection as of 5/24/10


I get quite a few requests asking to see my collection of polishes, so for those of you that are interested....


The Daily Nail polish collection, modest compared to some, excessive to some people (like my mom ;)) but perfect for me (until the next pretty polish comes along)....

China Glaze:



Zoya:



Essie/OPI:



American Apparel (not all are shown- I have all but the topcoat and Rose Bowl, just thought the polish rainbow was pretty ;)):



American Apparel/butterLONDON/Sinful Colors/Color Club:



Nubar/MAC/Creative Nail Design (CND):



ORLY/Piggy Polish/Milani:



Sally Hansen:



Urban Outfitters/Pure Ice/ULTA/Barielle:



Dare 2 Wear/ALDO:



Miscellaneous 1 (Nfu Oh, Hot Topic, Kleancolor, Goldie, BB Couture, etc):



Miscellaneous 2 (mostly minis, with some striper polishes):



There ya go. :) Hope you don't think I'm as nuts as my family does. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com