Sunday, May 23, 2010

I Would Like to Buy a Vowel, Please.


So this weekend in Las Vegas, the Wheel of Fortune Wheelmobile was at the Venetian holding auditions...and yes, of COURSE I went. I've watched WOF ever since I was probably 10 or 11, it was right before or after Jeopardy!, which my mom loved (and so do my sister, Uncle Mike, and I), so we watched it as well. I am that girl yelling the puzzle's answer at the screen, heck, I even remember playing the board game! Anyway, I could hardly go to a WOF audition without doing Wheel of Fortune nails, so today I give you... the nails of fortune!



I used

Thumb:

CND Green Scene as a base, with American Apparel Downtown L.A. for the red, CND Anchor Blue for the blue, and American Apparel Hassid for the black.

Index:

American Apparel Manila as a base, American Apparel Downtown L.A for the red, CND Green Scene , and American Apparel Hassid for the black.

Middle:

American Apparel Downtown L.A for the base, ALDO Got Grapes? for the purple, CND Electric Orange for the orange, and American Apparel Hassid for the black.

Ring:

American Apparel Hassid as a base, with American Apparel Cotton for the lettering, CND Anchor Blue for the blue, and Zoya Luna for the glittery silver.

Pinky:

ALDO Got Grapes? as a base, with CND Anchor Blue for the blue, CND Green Scene, and American Apparel Hassid for the black.

Topped everything off with two coats of Seche Vite top coat for that extra bit of shiny glamour! :-P

Are you a Wheel Watcher?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com