Friday, June 11, 2010

One Sandwich Short of a Picnic


It was beautiful here in Vegas today, good has prevailed over evil (and Lucifer's taint), and the temperature has come down in the mid-80s, which is something that I can totally get behind happening more often. In honor of the nice weather, I decided to do picnic-themed nails today, since this is the kind of weather I deem 'picnic weather'.


I used Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud as a base, and also mixed with China Glaze Salsa for the pink squares of the pattern. For the red parts where the lines cross, I used China Glaze Salsa, then I painted the ants with American Apparel Hassid and highlighted them with a mixture of American Apparel Hassid and Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Fun fact: Ants can lift 20 times their body weight. Damn, if I could do that, I'd be a superhero, and able to lift over a ton! *flexes* Nope. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com