Friday, September 17, 2010

Not So Double Stuffed


Dunno, I've never liked Double Stuf Oreos. I could never get behind the ratio of sugary filling to chocolate cookie. It's an unbalanced scale, and will never win a place in my heart. I know, I'm probably one of the few that hates them, but what's new, I'm the odd one in the group...nothing wrong with that! :-D However, I DO love regular OREOs. Seriously, I swear they're the cure for insomnia, for hunger, for a sweet tooth, for everything. The bad thing is, once I start eating OREOs, I find it hard to stop, and before I know it, 1/3 of the package is gone. :) Oops. (They're SO GOOD) Today's manicure idea was a suggestion of Chris'. (apparently the OREO commercial was on at his house when I texted, contemplating what to do for today's nails) I did the OREO logo on my thumb, and close-ups of the printed side of the cookie on the index, middle, and pinky, with a stack of OREOs on the ring finger. Nom Nom Nom. (you know I did 'research' for this manicure)


I used MAC Rich, Dark, Delicious as a base for the cookie nails, mixed with American Apparel California Trooper to make the design/highlight, and mixed MAC Rich, Dark, Delicious with American Apparel Hassid to shade. On the ring finger, I used Essie Bone Chilling White as a base, with the same colors as above for the cookie parts. For the logo nail, I used ALDO Sea You in Ibiza as a base, with Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud for the logo, and China Glaze Flyin' High for the teal outline. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

I think I'm going to go bite my nails. :-9

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com