Sunday, September 12, 2010

What's Your Type?


Tonight is the Season Finale of True Blood, I'm SO excited!!! (and bummed it's the last episode for a while) It seems like the seasons go by so fast, like the Season Premiere was a mere couple of weeks ago. In honor of the finale tonight, I decided to paint blood colored nails, with the Tru Blood beverage label on my ring finger. So, my question is, what's your type? (Mine? Alexander SkarsgÄrd. Oh, blood? I have no idea. ;))


I used A Beautiful Life Poison as a base, with American Apparel Hassid for the black on the label, Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud as a base for the red on the label, with a little bit poking out the left side of the words 'Tru Blood', because that is how the label shows it, the gold is China Glaze 2030. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Are you as excited to see the finale as I am? Eric soooo can't be dead. *sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com