Monday, November 15, 2010

Go With the Flow-er


Man, I feel like I've lost my mojo. I hate 90% of the designs I've done lately, and that makes me SO sad. I'm not saying this to solicit sympathy, I'm saying it because I'm genuinely worried. lol  Designs that should be/usually are easy end up taking forever and looking like crapola. Anyway, today's nail art is simple, and was inspired by the cover of the journal/notebook that I write ideas and jot down my wish list, amongst other things.


I used Nubar Sexy Red as a base, with a mix of Orly Mirror, Mirror and American Apparel Hassid for the dark grey, and Orly Gumdrop for the flower's aqua center. For the white lines, I used Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com