Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Nail Design - Poinsettia Inspired French Manicure

Here is a Christmas nail design for you guys! I am thinking of having at least one other Christmas design, but Christmas is in only 6 days, so we'll see! I do, however, want to get a few more winter designs!

I give this design an 'E'... for effort. :P LOL. The french is ok, but the poinsettia didn't turn out as good as I wanted it to be. Let's just say it actually looks a lot better in person. (It really does). Every time I look back at the pictures I took, I keep thinking how less and less it looks like a poinsettia, and more and more like... fire. LOL. I think the colors stand out more in person, and it just looks a little better. :P

Visit my Youtube.

If you did this design, or any others of mine, send me a picture at:

simplenaildesigns@gmail.com

I'd love to see it. (:

Watch the video on Youtube for a bigger picture.

Hope you enjoy the design! Let me know if you tried this and how it worked for you. Thanks for watching!




Feel free to leave a comment below! I will answer any questions you might have, and I love getting comments! If you have any requests, please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com