Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pa Rum Pa Pum Pum


Trying to do Christmas manicures from until Christmas day, hope that's cool with y'all! :) Today's is based on the song 'Little Drummer Boy'. I am completely enamored with the Milani 1-coat glitters right now, so I apologize for overusing them! :-D I thought that Red Sparkle would be PERFECT for the drum body!! The gold polish over it shows you what the texture of that polish is like though... very bumpy!



I used Milani Red Sparkle as a base, with China Glaze 2030 from Khrome Collection for the gold, mixed with American Apparel Hassid to shade. For the holly, I used BB Couture Poison Ivy for the leaves, and ORLY Candy Cane Lane for the berries. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Rat-a-tat-tat on your dum-dum-drum. (Can't get that damn song out of my head!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com