skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Nail Polish Design
About
Contact
Nail Polish Design
Thursday, November 26, 2009
3D Fruit Nail Art Designs
3D Nail Art Designs by NailAsILove.com
, originally uploaded by
nailasilove
.
3D Fruit Nail Art Designs
Nail Art
,
Nail Art Designs
,
Nail Art Gallery
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
2011
(139)
►
July
(47)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(21)
►
2010
(560)
►
December
(33)
►
November
(42)
►
October
(52)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(42)
►
July
(37)
►
June
(42)
►
May
(41)
►
April
(52)
►
March
(71)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(60)
▼
2009
(305)
►
December
(55)
▼
November
(36)
Minted Argyle
Pinchers of (non)Pareil(s)!!!
*gasp!* I'm So Naughty-cal!
Clawing for Deals
Gobble, Gobble!
3D Fruit Nail Art Designs
A Feast for the eyes...err....Nails.
She's a Brick...HAAAAUUUSSE.
Rage Against THIS Machine.
The Collection (as of Nov. 23, 2009)
Penny for What's on Your Pine
A Roundel the World
Twicurious.
Big (Roulette) Wheel Keep on Turnin'
A Real Company Girl
Around Vegas on 10 Nails a Day :)
P-P-P-Poker Nails, P-P-Poker Nails.
Ninja Nails
Dip it in Chocolate!
Sereia Pastel color nail design
Shoe Toe Nail Art
Candy Big Toe Nail Art
Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake!
Oh, but I must-ache!
Cowabunga!!!
Bacon is Great!!
Jack the Dripper
Sci-Fi Plaid
Sugar Rimmed
Kreativ Blogger Award
Hot Rod nails!
Back Off PETA, they're faux!
Matte Velvet to the Extreme....
It's a Hard Knock Life.
Gold Splatter on the Russian Navy!
Dia de Los Muertos Sugar Skulls!
►
October
(30)
►
September
(28)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(86)
►
May
(49)
Search
Popular Posts
Nail Porn By Luxury Nail Artist, Sophy Robson...
Going for a mani in an hour and taking this chart with me as inspiration. Think my manicurist might develop a brain infarct if I show her th...
Flower Designs Nail Art - Your Getaway to Beautiful Nails
Stunning Sun Flower Nail Designs Easy Create White Flower Nail Designs Awesome Nail designs Yellow Floral Multi Color Flowers Fashionable Na...
Crimi-Nails.
Day 108 Something tells me I need to lay off the NCIS marathons... and CSI... and Criminal Minds... and... well you get the idea. I'm a ...
Beauty Review: REN & Clarins Masks
After an intense week back at medschool I could tell my skin was in need of some definite TLC! Being product obsessed I was given truck load...
American Apparel Giveaway!
UPDATE: The contest is open to international readers :) I've made no secret of my undying love for American Apparel nail polishes. For ...
Editorial Dissection: My favourite things in "Style Hunter," Vogue UK Aug 2011
Joburg Bloggers Evening was BA-NA-NAS!
On Tuesday evening whilst avoiding studying and browsing through Marie Clairvoyant , I happened to stumble across a notice inviting all Jobu...
ENT Week 1 Has Been So Much Fun - Career Possibility??
Quick phone pic of Thursday's ENT clinic outfit - trying to chanel Addison Montgomery in a Mango suit dress with Mango nails. It's q...
Well, I Declare!
Happy Fourth of July to my US readers! I love doing holiday themed nails, so I knew that I was going to do a design for today. I wanted to ...
Stylish Designer Nail Art Patterns
Latest Fashion Colorful Nail Art Popular Nail Art Dark Blue Color Romantic Nail Art Colors Pink Flower Design Nail Art Sweet Heart And ...
No comments:
Post a Comment