skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Nail Polish Design
About
Contact
Nail Polish Design
Friday, December 18, 2009
Sexy toenails
DSCN5726
, originally uploaded by
Sylvia Feet
.
sexy toe nails pedicure
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
2011
(139)
►
July
(47)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(21)
►
2010
(560)
►
December
(33)
►
November
(42)
►
October
(52)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(42)
►
July
(37)
►
June
(42)
►
May
(41)
►
April
(52)
►
March
(71)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(60)
▼
2009
(305)
▼
December
(55)
In With the New, Out with the Old...
Stylis pinky nail art
Mmmm, Fruity!
WHAM!! KA-BAM!!
Get Footloose and Fun-kay....
Magical Footloose Attraction
Mad as a Hatter
Dasher and Dance, Donner and Blitzen...
Twas the Day Before Christmas...
A simpler snowman deisgn
Past Seven Levels of the Candy Cane Forest....
Rainbow Sparkly nails (requested)
Pink dots awesome nails
He Sees You When You're Sleeping...
How to apply rhinstones on your nails
Cold as Ice
Toes with 3d Stars Nail art
Hello kitty toes
Deck the Halls!
Nothing Like the Griswold's
Reader Appreciation Contest Results!!
A Very Konad Khristmas
Sexy toenails
Finger painting colorful nails
Fall Season Nail Art
Some Might Say I'm 'Gifted'
Christmas Around the Whirled
Reader Appreciation Contest!
Look! It's a GINGER! (bread man)
OH, TANNENBAUM!!
Blue Toes for Xmas
Purple Reigns
8 CRAAAAAZY Nights
Quick & Easy Candy Cane Nails (requested)
Christmas Toe Nails Art
Would You Like Fries With That?
How do I grow/keep my nails long?
Winter Wonderland Part Two - Snowflake Nails
They Came From Space
Winter Wonderland Part One - Snowman Nails
Outside the Lines
My Hands are Tied.
Cow Nails (VERY easy)
REQUEST: Smiley face nails!!!
Cherry Nails
About me
It's Not Easy Being Green
They Melt in Your Mouth, Not ON Your Hand!
Christmas Toes Nail Art
Holla!-graphic
Skull-duggery
Leopard Nail Art Design
'In' Blossom
Tweet Tweet!
'Gildy' Pleasures
►
November
(36)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(28)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(86)
►
May
(49)
Search
Popular Posts
Nail Porn By Luxury Nail Artist, Sophy Robson...
Going for a mani in an hour and taking this chart with me as inspiration. Think my manicurist might develop a brain infarct if I show her th...
Flower Designs Nail Art - Your Getaway to Beautiful Nails
Stunning Sun Flower Nail Designs Easy Create White Flower Nail Designs Awesome Nail designs Yellow Floral Multi Color Flowers Fashionable Na...
Crimi-Nails.
Day 108 Something tells me I need to lay off the NCIS marathons... and CSI... and Criminal Minds... and... well you get the idea. I'm a ...
Beauty Review: REN & Clarins Masks
After an intense week back at medschool I could tell my skin was in need of some definite TLC! Being product obsessed I was given truck load...
American Apparel Giveaway!
UPDATE: The contest is open to international readers :) I've made no secret of my undying love for American Apparel nail polishes. For ...
Editorial Dissection: My favourite things in "Style Hunter," Vogue UK Aug 2011
Joburg Bloggers Evening was BA-NA-NAS!
On Tuesday evening whilst avoiding studying and browsing through Marie Clairvoyant , I happened to stumble across a notice inviting all Jobu...
ENT Week 1 Has Been So Much Fun - Career Possibility??
Quick phone pic of Thursday's ENT clinic outfit - trying to chanel Addison Montgomery in a Mango suit dress with Mango nails. It's q...
Well, I Declare!
Happy Fourth of July to my US readers! I love doing holiday themed nails, so I knew that I was going to do a design for today. I wanted to ...
La La La La La La La La La La Laaaaaa.
Try getting THAT out of your head!! *muahahahahahaha* Ok, anybody who's ANYBODY knows who the Smurfs are, and how...Smurfy they are. :...
No comments:
Post a Comment