skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Nail Polish Design
About
Contact
Nail Polish Design
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Yankee Candles
Really love this brand of candles, bought one a few months ago and it lasted ages! Plus they fill the whole room with a scent that really does smell as it claims.
Bought these in Sandton yesterday, they're about R240 each:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(139)
►
July
(47)
▼
June
(28)
Beautiful Flower Designs Nail Arts
Awesome Nail Arts [Animal Design] Zebra Airbrush
Beautiful Jappaneez Nail Art Collection
Awesome Animal Print Nail Art Collection
Opening the Nail Files...
Dreaming Of Beautiful Skin
My Studying Essentials
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Red Carpet Style
Flower Designs Nail Art - Your Getaway to Beautif...
Tribal White, my current raison d'ĂȘtre
Vintage Inspiration
Nail Art for Valentine Day Best Collection
Best Quality Flower Designs Nail Art
Amazing And Creative Nail Art Designs-Nail Pictures
Increadible Long Nails Designs For Womens
Beautiful Creative Nail Art Designs
Nail Art Pictures: Nail Art for Valentine Day
Who Is Best Nail Art Designs For Beginners?
Lovely Nail Arts For Wedding Choose Your Choice
Maintaining Nail Extensions For Wedding
Awesome Nail Arts For Hands
Stunning Simple Party Nail Designs - Gallery
Blogger in a China Shop
China Glaze Crackle Metals - Swatches & Review
The Daily Nail: Reviews!
I'm a bit of a piercing addict (have 8 already tha...
Yankee Candles
Surf's Up, Dude!
►
May
(11)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(21)
►
2010
(560)
►
December
(33)
►
November
(42)
►
October
(52)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(42)
►
July
(37)
►
June
(42)
►
May
(41)
►
April
(52)
►
March
(71)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(60)
►
2009
(305)
►
December
(55)
►
November
(36)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(28)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(86)
►
May
(49)
Search
Popular Posts
Nail Porn By Luxury Nail Artist, Sophy Robson...
Going for a mani in an hour and taking this chart with me as inspiration. Think my manicurist might develop a brain infarct if I show her th...
Flower Designs Nail Art - Your Getaway to Beautiful Nails
Stunning Sun Flower Nail Designs Easy Create White Flower Nail Designs Awesome Nail designs Yellow Floral Multi Color Flowers Fashionable Na...
Crimi-Nails.
Day 108 Something tells me I need to lay off the NCIS marathons... and CSI... and Criminal Minds... and... well you get the idea. I'm a ...
Beauty Review: REN & Clarins Masks
After an intense week back at medschool I could tell my skin was in need of some definite TLC! Being product obsessed I was given truck load...
American Apparel Giveaway!
UPDATE: The contest is open to international readers :) I've made no secret of my undying love for American Apparel nail polishes. For ...
Editorial Dissection: My favourite things in "Style Hunter," Vogue UK Aug 2011
Joburg Bloggers Evening was BA-NA-NAS!
On Tuesday evening whilst avoiding studying and browsing through Marie Clairvoyant , I happened to stumble across a notice inviting all Jobu...
ENT Week 1 Has Been So Much Fun - Career Possibility??
Quick phone pic of Thursday's ENT clinic outfit - trying to chanel Addison Montgomery in a Mango suit dress with Mango nails. It's q...
Well, I Declare!
Happy Fourth of July to my US readers! I love doing holiday themed nails, so I knew that I was going to do a design for today. I wanted to ...
La La La La La La La La La La Laaaaaa.
Try getting THAT out of your head!! *muahahahahahaha* Ok, anybody who's ANYBODY knows who the Smurfs are, and how...Smurfy they are. :...
No comments:
Post a Comment