skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Nail Polish Design
About
Contact
Nail Polish Design
Sunday, April 17, 2011
I Refuse To Wear Pants This Winter...
...only skirts, tights and stockings!
The sartorilist, Garance Dore, Gossip Girl
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(139)
►
July
(47)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(11)
▼
April
(10)
Find Out What Nail Polish Looks Best With Your Skin
Peeping Toms
Carpet Nails
I Refuse To Wear Pants This Winter...
Trauma, Charlotte Maxeke Hospital, Day 1
Robot Love
Fem-animal
Funky Floral
Stuck on Me
Hoover DAMN!
►
March
(11)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(21)
►
2010
(560)
►
December
(33)
►
November
(42)
►
October
(52)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(42)
►
July
(37)
►
June
(42)
►
May
(41)
►
April
(52)
►
March
(71)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(60)
►
2009
(305)
►
December
(55)
►
November
(36)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(28)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(86)
►
May
(49)
Search
Popular Posts
Nail Porn By Luxury Nail Artist, Sophy Robson...
Going for a mani in an hour and taking this chart with me as inspiration. Think my manicurist might develop a brain infarct if I show her th...
Flower Designs Nail Art - Your Getaway to Beautiful Nails
Stunning Sun Flower Nail Designs Easy Create White Flower Nail Designs Awesome Nail designs Yellow Floral Multi Color Flowers Fashionable Na...
Crimi-Nails.
Day 108 Something tells me I need to lay off the NCIS marathons... and CSI... and Criminal Minds... and... well you get the idea. I'm a ...
Beauty Review: REN & Clarins Masks
After an intense week back at medschool I could tell my skin was in need of some definite TLC! Being product obsessed I was given truck load...
American Apparel Giveaway!
UPDATE: The contest is open to international readers :) I've made no secret of my undying love for American Apparel nail polishes. For ...
Editorial Dissection: My favourite things in "Style Hunter," Vogue UK Aug 2011
Joburg Bloggers Evening was BA-NA-NAS!
On Tuesday evening whilst avoiding studying and browsing through Marie Clairvoyant , I happened to stumble across a notice inviting all Jobu...
ENT Week 1 Has Been So Much Fun - Career Possibility??
Quick phone pic of Thursday's ENT clinic outfit - trying to chanel Addison Montgomery in a Mango suit dress with Mango nails. It's q...
Well, I Declare!
Happy Fourth of July to my US readers! I love doing holiday themed nails, so I knew that I was going to do a design for today. I wanted to ...
La La La La La La La La La La Laaaaaa.
Try getting THAT out of your head!! *muahahahahahaha* Ok, anybody who's ANYBODY knows who the Smurfs are, and how...Smurfy they are. :...
No comments:
Post a Comment