Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Daily Nail: Reviews!


Hey y'all! I know there are some new readers out there, so I wanted to let all of you lovely nail fiends like myself know that there is also a Review section of The Daily Nail! I know that some of you already know this, but lately, I've been posting more stuff, so there is more to look at! :-D

Now, I know that my nails or cuticles aren't as amazing as the infamous Scrangie, Michelle of All Lacquered Up, or Kelly of Vampy Varnish, but I wanted to focus on stuff like whether the polishes are good for nail art or Konad as well as just nail color, which is something that I found myself wondering when I first started getting into the blogging and serious nail polish hoarding. :-D

Hope that you like what you see, and if you have any suggestions that you'd like to see, please feel free to comment and let me know! :)

You can find the reviews/swatches at http://reviews.thedailynailblog.com!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com