Saturday, October 17, 2009

Can You Feel the Love Tonight?


Day 4

Sorry today's post is so late, I have class on Saturday, don't get home until 2, and can't wear nail polish to class, so posts will be later on Saturdays! :)

Today's nails were inspired by the fact that I am going to see The Lion King tonight- I am SO incredibly excited!!!!

I did the lion logo for the show on my thumb, but did african art that I found online, animal print, and a Serengeti sunset on one.



I used: Zoya Pippa as a base, Zoya Angelina for all the line work, China Glaze Salsa for the red parts of the designs, and China Glaze Purple (the sticker fell off, it's a neony purple with sparkles) for the purple parts of the designs, and Sally Hansen Extreme Wear in 06 Sun Kissed for the orange sunset on the index finger.

I also used Konad Plate m57 for the animal print. :)

Thanks for looking! Hakuna Matata!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com