Sunday, October 11, 2009

Update

+Okay I know I have not been blogging for a while but exams are near and have been studying really hard - still have a few more exams to go!

 

+Summer is upon me and I'm going for a week holiday to the sea on Wednesday... Very excited! Days on the beach, morning jogs with my ipod blasting in my ears, calamari salad's for lunch. Don't think I can explain how wonderful it's going to be when I come back tanned and a kilo or two lighter! Beach style: Nicole Richie (check out Rachel Zoe in the back round)



megan-fox-wonderland-090907

megan-fox-wonderland-090904

article-1210473-063FA0F4000005DC-907_634x810

fox6

fox4

gallery_enlarged-0902_megan_fox_wonderland_061
+Have gone back to black/dark brown, I'm over blond. 
Megan Fox + ripped black minis +bronze & silver cuffs + permed hair + long dark nails (MAC Vintage Vamp) = my summer 2010 inspiration (Wonderland shoot)




anna-dello-russo
+ 'Ming Vase Mini's' post update, Anna Dello Russo (Fashion Director at Large of VOGUE, Nippon/Japan) putting on her own stamp on Mr Cavalli's creation, pic thanks to Garance Dore'
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com