Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hexa-Gon With the Wind


Day #6 of fabric week, and today's fabric is simple earthy tones, and geometric shapes. I chose it because I love orange and brown together, and I liked the simpleness of the pattern.

The fabric inspiration:


The nails:


I used Nubar Milk Chocolate Creme as a base, with a mixture of Zoya Jancyn and OPI Ginger Bells for the orange shapes, then lightly dotted with American Apparel Cotton. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Anyone have recommendations for a 'crick in the neck'? I get them all the time lately, but the pain from my current one refuses to go away, and keeps getting worse. I'm having a hard time sleeping, walking, functioning, etc. Not being a wimp, but this shit is getting out of control. I've tried heat, tylenol, massage, stretching, homeopathic remedies, ergonomic pillow, and medicated pain relief patches (not heated patches). It's been 4 days and it's gotten progressively worse. *ARGH*. Thanks in advance for any advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com