Monday, July 5, 2010

Hold the Phone!


A couple of days ago, I posted a picture of an iPhone case that I made for my phone...well, today's nails are inspired by the fabric I used to make that case! I swear, I have a ton of manicures in mind right now- all inspired by fabric prints! How awesome is that?


I used American Apparel Cotton as a base, with China Glaze Flyin' High for the teal paisley, China Glaze Salsa for the red paisley, L.A. Girl Army Green for the olive paisley, and Pure Ice Wild Thing for the chartreuse paisley. Outlined all of them with Nubar Milk Chocolate Creme and topped them all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

I hope all of you had a great long holiday weekend!! :) (and here's to Tuesday not feeling like a Monday *crosses fingers*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com