Sunday, April 11, 2010

YSL MASCARA SINGULIER review

ysl-singulier
I have to say this is the best mascara I've ever used in fact it looks unreal, everyone thought I had false lashes on! The more coats you use the longer the lashes get and they get freaky finger long! It contains micro nylon-fibres that actually build up on the lash and you can see them extending with each coat, it also separates lashes beautifully, nourishes with Vitamin B5 and the added "curling wax" creates voluptuous curls.

APPLICATION TIPS:
Apply over perfectly dry eyelashes. Start application at the root of the lashes in a zigzag motion to coat each lash and create volume. Stretch the colour upward to the very tip to lengthen the lashes and create a dramatic styling. Then, apply to outer and inner corners. To achieve a beautiful curling effect, press the brush a few seconds against the upper lashes.

Good luck finding it because it's been sold out at every shop I've tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com