Thursday, October 7, 2010

Halloween Nail Art Quickie - Spider Nails

These cute little spider decors are a cinch to add to your nails! With just a few minutes time, you can have these 'more cute than spooky spiders' on your nails.

My family and I aren't that big on Halloween, however, we do dress up for it. I came up with these spider nails with that in mind - nothing too spooky, and something pretty cute. We don't necessarily think of Halloween as a holiday, but more of a day to act silly and dress up with friends, and have clean fun :D But I do know that a lot of people go all out for Halloween, so I decided I would do some designs, and it was requested by someone over on YouTube. I hope you like them, even if they aren't that scary!

Hope you enjoy the design! Let me know if you tried this and how it worked for you. Thanks for watching!

Visit my YouTube.

If you did this design, or any others of mine, send me a picture at:    simplenaildesigns@gmail.com     or post a video response! I'd love to see it. (:



Please rate! :D Thanks

Feel free to leave a comment below! I will answer any questions you might have, and I love getting comments! If you have any requests, please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com