Friday, October 29, 2010

Sunflower Inpsired Nail Art Tutorial

This was just a really quick nail design I came up with on a sudden whim.... for some reason I've always wanted to do a sunflower nail design. Don't ask me why.

These are quite simple, they just take a little bit of patience. I tried to simplify it as best I could with step-to-step instructions. Let me know how you did if you tried it! (:



Visit my YouTube.

If you did this design, or any others of mine, send me a picture at: simplenaildesigns@gmail.com or post a video response! I'd love to see it. (:

Hope you enjoy the design! Let me know if you tried this and how it worked for you. Thanks for watching!




Feel free to leave a comment below! I will answer any questions you might have, and I love getting comments! If you have any requests, please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com