Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Made With Real Cheez


Hot & Spicy, White Cheddar, Original, Cheddar Jack, Pepper Jack, Scrabble®... you name 'em, I'll eat 'em. (except the reduced fat ones *hork*) Cheez-Its have been a staple in my diet since my days as a software designer, where all us crazy kids, Boz, Jordan, Joe, and David would munch all day long. One time Boz and I figured it out, and between us, we had eaten over 10,000 Cheez-Its in a matter of a few months. We also collected the box backs as trophies when they said 'GET YOUR OWN BOX', and we wallpapered the wall of one of the cubicles with them. I can only find a picture that has part of the wall covered to show you, but it'll have to do. I dedicate this manicure to my pals from the SZ, I miss you!!!!! Boz- I think we need to go for another 10,000...long distance?



I used butter LONDON Minger as a base for the Cheez-It nails, and Eyeko Saucy Polish for Naughty Nails for the red nails. For the shading on the Cheez-It nails, I used OPI Ginger Bells, with Essie Bone Chilling White sponged on lightly for the salt. For the hole in the center of the Cheez-Its, I used American Apparel Hassid and for the ridges on the free edge of the nail, I used a mixture of OPI Ginger Bells and Barielle Unravelled Rust. For the Cheez-It logo, I used Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud, with American Apparel Hassid for the shadow, and American Apparel Manila for the gradient behind the red band that contains the logo. I also used American Apparel Manila for the 'GET YOUR OWN BOX." slogan, with American Apparel Hassid for the shadow. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

The partial Cheez-It wall...



Found this picture when I was looking for a Cheez-It wall pic. I was helping a photography student friend out, he was photographing an icy/snow queen type thingy, and yes, that's tin foil I glued to my face. :-P

Photo credit: Andrew Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com