Sunday, December 12, 2010

Anchors Away!


A couple of weeks ago, when I was preparing for the Beauty Bar Las Vegas event, I decided that not everyone shared my hatred of things stuck to my nail, so I bought some nail art bullions. No one decided to get any nail art utilizing them, so I decided that I'd give the bullion nail art another go, to see if I could stand it. Today's design is a nautical/sailor theme, and I did the anchor in silver bullions. I like the look of it, although I think I'd prefer them to be gold, but we'll see how long the design lasts before I ultimately pick it off. :-D


I used MAC Vestral White as a base, with ULTA Moody Blue for the tips, and ORLY Candy Cane Lane for the anchors. Applied the bullions when the first coat of Seche Vite top coat was still wet, then topped it all off with another coat of Seche Vite top coat.

How Naughtycal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com