Monday, November 23, 2009

Rage Against THIS Machine.


Day 41

Today's nails are monsters of industry, machine inspired nails that allowed me to use my new holographic awesomeness that is China Glaze Holographic Polish in OMG. Its soooo pretty. I know I'm behind on this bandwagon, but I recently just got back into nail polish again, so I managed to snag it courtesy of Amazon.com. WOO!



I used China Glaze OMG as a base, with China Glaze Liquid Leather mixed with the OMG for shading, and alone for lines and dots. For lights and wires I used China Glaze Salsa for the red, Color Club Art Club in Green for the green, and Sally Hansen HD Hi Definition Nail Color in Yellow for the yellow.


Should I cut the red wire.... or the green?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com