Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Guest Post

My "cyber" friend (meaning I don't know her in person, only from her blog) asked me to do a guest post for her blog. She asked me to do a nail tutorial.... so I did. You can check out her modesty blog here, but to get to her main blog (where it is posted) you will have to give her your e-mail address so she can invite you (it is a private blog, due to security reasons). I did Snow White inspired nails, and I like how they turned out :) Since they are inspired, not Snow White herself, other people usually wouldn't know they were Snow White inspired... but I like them :) lol. She posted it on the 22 of February, but I just got around to posting this on my blog. Anyway, I thought you might wanna check it out. Oh and while your there, check out all her other great posts.

Thanks Camille!

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com