Friday, February 5, 2010

Thank God It's FRYday.


Ok, so I had to do this to prove just how much of a dork I really am.... as if it weren't evident enough. :-P

So Happy FRYday, all. :) (get it? Fries because it's FRIDAY?!) I kill me. :-P

The thumb came out best I think.


One where the M's are right-side up and the fries aren't all fallin' out! :-P



I used American Apparel Manila mixed with Nubar Milk Chocolate Cremefor the fries in the very back, American Apparel Manila alone for the fries in the middle ground and for the McDonald's logo, and then American Apparel Manila mixed with American Apparel Cotton for the fries in the foreground. :) for the McD's carton, I used China Glaze Salsa, with Zoya Dakota to shade. :)

TGIF! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com