Monday, February 22, 2010

Liquid Hot MAG-MAH.


Hey everybody!! :) I've been wanting to do this ever since I remembered the Cover Girl Crackle Polishes from long ago. Unfortunately, I cannot find a BLACK bottle of Cover Girl Crackle to save my life. However, I found this bottle of no-name crackle polish at a Halloween store, and finally decided to try it. Unfortunately, as it dried, it turned from Black to grey, but you can see where it stayed black in some spots.. :( Oh well, I still think it give close enough to the desired effect. I marbled red and orange underneath the crackle polish to give the feel of swirling lava.



I used Sally Hanson Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in 06 Sun Kissed as a base, with China Glaze Salsa and Electric Orange marbled on top. I then brushed a coat of the aforementioned no-name black Halloween store crackle polish. Once it crackled, I topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

And for those that might remember the game, for those who love Daniel Tosh (of Tosh.0 and comedy fame), and for my friend Jordan....

THE FLOOR IS LAVA, THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com