Friday, February 19, 2010

Rubber Ducky, You're the One...


You Make My Bath Time, So Much Fun!

Welcome to Day #2 of 'Try to Get That Song Out of Your Head'!! :-P Today's nails are inspired by a cake that my friend Brienne did with a rubber ducky and bubbles. it was sooooo cute. I'll try to find pictures! (or ask her for one) :-P



I used Orly Snowcone as a base, and mixed with Pure Ice French Kissfor the different tile colors. For the Dark blue outlines, I used Pure Ice French Kiss, for the water highlights and some of the tiles I used Orly Snowcone mixed with Sally Hansen All the White Stuff. For the grout, I used Sally Hansen All the White Stuff, and for ducky, I used Diamond Cosmetics #319 Lemon Yellow Zest for the body, and Electric Orange for the beak/bill and mixed with Diamond Cosmetics #319 Lemon Yellow Zest for the wing shading. For the eye, Sally Hansen All the White Stuff and Zoya Raven. There is also a little bit of Sapphire Sparkle Effect on the bubbles, but it is hard to see. I topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Don't forget to wash yer butt. <---Words of Wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com