Sunday, May 2, 2010

Get in Lines


Happy Sunday, folks! I'm wornnnn out. Had bread class this morning, we learned decorative breads. (inedible and non-rising... the dough is called Pate Morte, which translates to 'dead dough', meaning that since there is no yeast in it, it doesn't rise!) We also had a 'potluck' of sorts, which is why I made my ice cream yesterday, it was a hit, and everyone's food was yum!! :-D Chef Ray even brought in chicken leg quarters for us to cook up for lunch! :) It was definitely a fun class! :) Right now I'm house-sitting and dog sitting, and I have a little white dog that is helping me type right now, and earlier 'helped' me paint my nails. :-D Whenever I sit on the couch with the computer in my lap, he crawls up on my lap and tucks his head under my chin... meaning I get little to no work done. :-D (he's just so damn cute) Today's nails are simple and sweet, with bright color and glitter (who doesn't like glitter?!)



I used Orly Pixy Stix as a base, with Sally Hansen Black Orchid for the black lines, and Nubar Violet Sparkle for the glittery purple lines. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

My little white 'helper', Homer (aka Homey):



My Pate Morte bread art (everything is bread dough- even the flowers):



*yawn* naptime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com