Monday, May 3, 2010

Unleash the Beast


Hey all! Today is my friend Shack's birthday! He turned OLD. (well, that happened a long time ago, but that's a different story), Well here's the thing about Shack, he drinks Monster Energy Drink, and not just a little, he drinks multiple cans per day, in addition to about 2 or 3 venti Starbucks a day. Crazy thing is, he doesn't even vibrate!! (though I'm sure his fiance would like it if he did, lol) So today, in honor of Shack's (whose real name is Mike, but goes by his nickname), birthday, I did Monster nails! :) Happy Birthday SHACK!!! :)



I used American Apparel Hassid as a base, with American Apparel Cotton as a base for the Monster logo, then I used Color Club Volt of Light on top of that for the green logos, with Color Club What a Shock! for shading. For the blue logo, I used Color Club Pure Energy, then mixed a tiny bit of American Apparel Hassid with it to shade. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Everyone wish Shack a Happy Birthday in the comments!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com