Friday, May 21, 2010

You're Full of Hot Air


Quite a while back, reader Ada C. sent a nail art request of a Hot Air Balloon flying in a blue sky... and I found the perfect sky blue in OPI's What's With the Cattitude?, so I had to do it!!! :) I swatched it over on the review site 'The Daily Nail Reviews, check it out!



I used OPI What's With the Cattitude? as a base with Sally Hansen All the White Stuff sponged lightly to make fluffy clouds, as well as the base for the balloon. For the balloon colors, I used American Apparel Malibu Green for the top, the red and yellow are from a set of 6 scented polishes with the 'Nerds' logo on them (which smell yum), and the blue is Pure Ice French Kiss. For the basket, I used Nubar Milk Chocolate Creme, and to outline everything, I used American Apparel Hassid. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

I wonder if the Wizard of Oz is in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com