Monday, September 13, 2010

Back To School - Pencil Nail Art Design

Okay guys, I know I'm late! :( Buuut, maybe you can still used this design?? Hopefully?
Anyways, this is a realllly cute design! It's the top of a pencil, and I absolutely love it! Haha... I know it was a real quick and easy design, but hopefully you will still like it (:

Another thing - I am so sorry about the audio! I know it's terrible, but I have a crappy mic and this was the first time I narrated it in this editing system. I actually can't narrate it in Premiere Pro (or not that I know of. You probably can, but I haven't figure it out yet) so I'm narrating it in this cheap-o voice recording system. Next time I am hoping it will be better. There's really loud static in the background, and it's terribly quiet! Maybe if you turn your speakers all the way up you can hear it? SO sorry about that! It seriously wouldn't go any louder. I spent days trying to figure it out but failed. Miserably.

Colors used:
Basecoat
L.A. Colors Color Craze - Yellow (it doesn't have a name)
Mini Sally Hansen Hard As Nails - Silver (It doesn't have a name either)
Love My Nails - Palest Mauve

Hope you enjoyed!! Please let me know in the comments if you tried this design, or send me some pics at:
simplenaildesigns@gmail.com     (Please no spam.)

My nail blog:

www.simplenaildesigns.blogspot.com

There are morrrrre nail tutorials to come!! Thanks for watching

http://www.faqs.org/photo-dict/photofiles/list/459/836pencil.jpg





Visit my YouTube.


Feel free to leave a comment below! I will answer any questions you might have, and I love getting comments! If you have any requests, please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com