Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Gleekin' Out


The minutes tick by as the clock gets closer and closer to 8 o'clock. Finally...the night has come for the latest installment of the GLEE story- Season 2 is upon us, and I, for one, am soooooo excited! I'm writing this post as I watch, and so far, so good- LOVED the rendition of Billionaire! Anyway, I'm a huge GLEE fan, and honestly, though she's not a main character- my favorite character is definitely Brittany, her comments are so awesome.


I used American Apparel Manila as a base for all the nails except the thumb, which I used Eyeko Saucy Polish for Naughty Nails on. I also used Eyeko Saucy Polish for Naughty Nails for the letters, Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud for the FOX logo, and for the hand, I used American Apparel California Trooper as a base, topped with MAC Abalone Shell, then I mixed MAC Abalone Shell mixed with Barielle Unraveled Rust to shade, and mixed MAC Abalone Shell with Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud to highlight. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Ok- I gotta get back to GLEE!!! (Next is NCIS!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com