Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I grow/keep my nails long?

Strengtheners - First of all, my nails are naturally strong and grow pretty quickly. I recently bought a nail strengthener from the Dollar Tree but I haven't started using it yet. If your nails are very weak and thin they won't grow very long because they will break easily.

Thin Nails - When your nails are thin and unhealthy, they won't grow very long because they will break easily. There is a way to re-gain health in your nails.

Manicure - I will show you how I give my nails a manicure if you want. It is very easy and doesn't take that long. It is good to give your nails a manicure once a week or once every two weeks.

It doesn't take that long to get strong, healthy, good looking nails :) I don't like to spend a lot of money and time on my nails, but I don't want them to look bad. A great place is to go to the Dollar Tree to get nail polish and nail stuff like nail clippers, emery boards, cuticle oil, nail buffers, nail polish remover, cotton balls/cotton pads, and more. You can also get stuff like that at drug stores or walmart. I was going to put of what my nails look like now, but it wouldn't upload on this post, so I will have to put it on another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com