Thursday, December 10, 2009

They Came From Space


Day 58

Today's nails are dedicated to the first video game I ever played. EVER. SPACE INVADERS!!!! It was a pain in the ass to paint the little squares, and I had to start over on a few nails, but I'm super excited with how they turned out! Plus, thanks to Wikipedia, I just found out that the company I work for used to hold the license for the game! Crazy!!



I used China Glaze Liquid Leather for the base, Barielle Sweet Addiction for the thumb, which might I add, is one of my first Barielle polishes (I bought the other day when they were on sale), and it is amazing, super opaque with just one coat, and a BEAUTIFUL color. I think I'm in love. For the index finger, I used China Glaze Salsa mixed with China Glaze White on White to get the pink, Zoya Yummy for the middle finger, Zoya Pippa for the ring finger, and Barielle Grape Escape mixed with China Glaze White on White for the pinky! :) I topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat so the little buggers couldn't go anywhere. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com