Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Reader Appreciation Contest!

Hey all! So far, it's been a crazy month! I've gone from 6 people following me on here to 745 in the course of a MONTH! SO... to thank you, I'm going to have a contest!! To be eligible, all you have to do is be a follower, reply to this post, and your name will be entered into the random drawing for one of three prizes!!!

Prize 1:
Essie Coral Reef, Essie Body Language, and Nic's Sticks by OPI in Baby Go Bye-Bye


Prize 2:
L.A. Colors ART DECO nail art polishes in Silver, Bright Orange, Baby Pink, Bright Green, and Yellow.


Prize 3:
BB Couture Polish in Poison Ivy, and Nic's Stick by OPI in Call my Cell.



So hurry, get entered- the deadline is Friday at 5 p.m. Pacific Time, and I'll post the winners Saturday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com