Saturday, December 26, 2009

Mad as a Hatter


Day 74

Hey all!! I hope that everyone's Christmas went beautifully, that everyone got to spend time with their families, and that everyone's travels found them safely at their destinations this year!! I must admit, I'm rather elated to be able to not do Christmas themed nails today, is that bad?! :-P Sorry if it is, but yeah, I was running out of ideas!! Today's nails make me think of The Mad Hatter for some reason, I think its the acid green base that does it... but not entirely sure. Sorry again for the poor cleanup- still no good remover here at the parents' house.



I used Barielle Polished Princess as a base, with China Glaze L8R G8R applied with Konad Plate m65. For the tips, I used Essie Foot Loose for freehand painted tips. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Anyone get any good after Christmas deals today??

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com