Tuesday, November 16, 2010

If You Got the Bullets, I Got the Time


If you've read the blog for any length of time, you've probably gotten the idea that I am a nerd, and I love nerd manicures... Today's manicure features a bad guy from the Nintendo arsenal of villains, Bullet Bill! I remember many an afternoon spent with these dudes in front of my TV with my NES Advantage Joystick and ginormous box of Goldfish crackers. *sigh* Those were the days...


I used American Apparel Hassid as a base, with a mixture of American Apparel Hassid and Orly Mirror, Mirror to highlight, then another layer of just Orly Mirror, Mirror to highlight even more. I also used Orly Mirror, Mirror around the arms, and to shade the arms. I used Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud for the eyes and for the arms, and American Apparel Hassid for the pupils. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

I love the fishes, 'cause they're sooooo delicious! Gone goldfishin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com