Saturday, November 20, 2010

Shawn Sparkles


Not quite Robin Sparkles, or Jessica Glitter, but it'll have to do...

Today's manicure utilizes a polish that I was told (by Zoya herself) that I was not allowed to wear, since it clashes with my skin tone. :-P I love this polish too much to let something like skin tone get in the way of wearing it! I wanted something simple today, for more than one reason... I fell asleep on the couch last night, which ALWAYS gives me a horrible 'crick in the neck' that lasts for a week or more, and the second reason was that I was in a hurry to get across town. Sorry for no post yesterday, I passed out on the couch after work and woke up this morning- gotta love having to work the day after midnight movie showings. :-P I got 3 hours of sleep. AWESOME. Anyway, to the manicure, I used one of the new OPI Burlesque glitters, ack!! THey're so sparkly. This pic doesn't show any of the glitz! (even though I added a blurry pic to sort of show the sparkle!) Also, ignore the middle finger, I broke it, and I had to mend it, so it's wonky looking.



I used Zoya Shawn as a base, with OPI Glow Up Already sponged on the tip. Topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite Top Coat.

Let's go to the mall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com