Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Let Down Your Hair!


I'm sure that if you watch TV at all, you've been seeing commercials for a little movie called 'Tangled' by a small, up-and-coming film company called 'Disney'. ;) For those living in a cave, Tangled is a movie about the story of Rapunzel, and is an animated feature. I was lucky enough to get a couple of advance tickets to it tonight, so of course my roommate and I went. (along with 2 medium (read: gallon sized) sodas, and a large tub of popcorn with layered butter) I have to say, the movie was adorable, and I highly recommend checking it out when it comes out November 24!

For today's nail design, I did the tower from the movie with Rapunzel's hair flowing out of the window onto the other 4 nails.


I used American Apparel Manila as a base for the hair nails, with American Apparel Manila and MAC Brown Bag marbled over it. For the tower nail, I used Zoya Yummy as a base, with Orly Mirror, Mirror as a base for the tower, shaded with Essence Pointbreak, and highlighted with American Apparel Cotton. For the roof, I used American Apparel Mount Royal and Nubar Milk Chocolate Creme for the wood beams. For the greenery for the background and growing up the tower, I used Zoya Shawn. Topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat. Sorry it looks a little bubbly, my seche is getting ollllld and cloudy. Time for a new bottle!

BTW, for those that are like me....there's nothing after the credits. We waited. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com