Friday, June 25, 2010

Fourth of July - American Flag Nail Design

I'm sooo excited for this design!! I love it. It is inspired by an American flag for Fourth of July. Of course it will work for any day or occasion. I had to get this up tonight, because we have family coming tomorrow. And just to let you know, don't expect any nail designs until after the 7th of July. We have family coming and leaving on that day, and I probably won't get another tutorial up until a few days, or maybe a week, after that. Sorry!

Colors I used:
Jordana's Hot Red
Art Deco's Blue Glitter
Art Deco's White
Art Deco's Silver Glitter
Love My Nails' White

If you don't have a thin brush polish, you can use a thin paint brush, toothpick, or even an old eyeliner brush.
 The design starts at 1:31























Feel free to leave a comment below! I will answer any questions you might have, and I love getting comments! If you have any requests, please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com