Thursday, June 17, 2010

Makin' a Run For the Border


Quarter Meal, $2 menu, Gorditas, Chalupas, Quesadillas, you name it, I'm in. (unless it's a bean burrito- HORK!) Taco Bell has been a food group, for lack of a better term, to me for more years than I care to admit. I remember the days when I was 19, sleeping on my sister's couch for the summer before my junior year of college, when I was 19 and working 2 jobs. Those also happened to be the days where I ate Taco Bell twice a day, nearly every day. 3 soft taco supremes, no tomato, with a Mt. Dew. Same order, every time. (I still order that nearly every time) I often attribute my iron stomach to my younger days of building up my tolerance for fast food. Honestly, it's nothing short of a miracle that I can still fit indoors. My mother is going to KILL me when she reads this post, luckily, I'm 2,000 miles away, and yes, Mom, of course I'm eating healthy! (Yes, I eat square meals - Wendy's burgers happen to be squares, right?!)

Today's nails are dedicated to the 'Bell', I've run for your borders more times than I can count, and your Chicken Baja Gorditas will always hold a special place in my heart. (probably somewhere along the wall of the Aorta) Also- if anyone from the Taco Bell corporation happens to read this- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring back the Chicken Enchilada Grilled 'Stuft' Burrito. I lived on those bad boys for like 2 straight weeks in my mid-20s, and miss them. *drool*


I used ALDO Got Grapes? as a base, with China Glaze Grape Pop for the designs from the Taco Bell cup, then I used Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud as a base for the Taco Bell 'bell', with Sally Hansen Vavoom Violet over it for the hot pink. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Crunchwrap anyone?

Also- today's eyeballs. I used (all MAC) Mutiny pigment with Violet pigment in the crease, Rich Purple in the outer corner, and Electric coral on the lower lashline and inner corner/crease. Blue Peep on the waterline, and Blacktrack to line.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com