Sunday, June 13, 2010

I Wanna Do Bad Things With You


Ok, I'm a Truebie. I LOVE True Blood, and have been counting down the days until the Season 3 premiere for months. (since I found out the date) Recently, HBO has been airing little 'commercials' with 2 members of the cast talking about the upcoming season, and it's all I can do to keep from squealing. Seriously. I have had this manicure planned forever, and was so excited to do it today!!! (even though I'm certain I'm going to poke an eye out) I suppose that this manicure would also be appropriate (if you change the thumb) for the upcoming release of Twilight: Eclipse if you aren't a True Blood fan, but honestly, how can you NOT be a True Blood fan... two words... Alexander SkarsgÄrd. Yeah, that sums it up. *drool* Anyway.






I used American Apparel Cotton as a base for the tooth nails, and for the thumb, I used American Apparel Hassid. For the Blood on the fangs, I used A Beautiful Life Poison, and for the True Blood logo, I used Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud for the logo, then topped the word 'blood' with China Glaze Salsa. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Bite me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com