Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Make a Wish?!



:-P 29 years ago today, my parents were blessed with a fair-skinned, blue-eyed, redheaded…alien. ;) I was hideous, with my globe-like head and never-ending forehead. (the forehead hasn't much changed) They loved me anyway. (even without the foresight to know that I'd grow to become a crazy nail blogger one day) :-P How smart were they, right?! All joking aside, my parents are amazing, and molded me into the well-rounded, level-headed adult that I am today. :) Thanks, guys. For today's design, I did the top of a cake with icing and candles! The 2 and the 9 are supposed to be those big number candles. :-D


I used OPI What's With the Cattitude? as a base, with American Apparel Cotton for the frosting, CND Anchor Blue for the blue candles, CND Green Scene for the green candles, American Apparel Manila for the yellow candles as well as the flames, Essie Foot Loose for the magenta candles, China Glaze Salsa for the red candles, as well as the outline on the number candles, and finally CND Electric Orange for the orange candles, and the orange of the flames. For the non-pareil sprinkles, I used Migi Nail Art Pens to dot color on the 'frosting'. I topped everything off with Seche Vite top coat.

What should I wish for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com