Thursday, June 10, 2010

Molten Metals


So they other day on the The Daily Nail: REVIEWS, I posted swatches and reviews of the new Milani Liquid Metal Intense Color Collection, which are AMAZING, so I thought I'd give marbling with them a whirl. I'm seriously bummed that I can't capture the gorgeousness of this marble on camera, it's like jewels melted on my nails with their sparkly goodness. If you have the polishes, I suggest you try marbling with them, they're a bit tough to marble with, but the jewel-toned swirls they produce are worth the swearing and frustration they caused.


I used Milani Metal Gear as a base, then used Milani Molten Rock, Milani Hot Metal, and Milani Melt Down to marble over it. Topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Also, I keep forgetting to mention that I answered all the questions on the 'Thank You For Being A Friend' post the other day, my reply to everyone is in the comments. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com