Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Matter of Right or PONG


***Nerdy Nails Alert!***


Everyone knows the game of PONG, created by ATARI, and released in 1972. Today, I decided to do an homage to PONG on my nails. :-) They're relatively simple, but so was the game, so what can ya do?!


I used American Apparel Hassid as a base, with Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud for the Atari logo and the gameplay. Topped it off with two coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Also today, a picture of my eye makeup I did last night for the Duane Peters show I went to, I liked the colors and how it turned out. :) I used some of my older MAC colors lol, Casablanca, D'Bohemia, and a tiny bit of Antiqued in the outer corner, with Blue Peep for the liner. Sorry it's only an eye shot, but the rest of the picture sucked. lol



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com