Wednesday, June 16, 2010

GGGOOOAAALLL!!!


So many of you emailed and commented requesting that I do World Cup nails. These are for you. I chose not to do flags of any country other than South Africa's (where is it being held), because it is inevitable that I wouldn't include yours, so I thought I'd go one step ahead and not include any. Sorry. :) I just wanted to keep the peace! :-D I'm like the UN of nails. :-P By the way- remind me to never try painting a soccer ball again. :-P


I used American Apparel Cotton as a base, with American Apparel Hassid for the black, American Apparel Manila for the yellow, China Glaze Salsa for the red, CND Green Scene for the green, and Pure Ice French Kiss for the blue. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

And, for my eye makeup today, I used MAC Chartru paint as a base, with MAC Jasmine on top, Lucky Green in the crease and bottom lashline, Velvet Moss in the outer corners, and MAC Orange pigment in the inner corners and waterline, then I used New Weed fluidline as a liner.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com